Renew Your ICBC Insurance Online
As of 2022, Eligible ICBC customers with policies expiring on or after May 1, 2022, will have the option to renew their policy online with a computer, smartphone, or tablet. The online renewal process is beginner-friendly, convenient, and secure.
Who is Eligible to Renew Their ICBC Insurance Online?
If you are a current Fraser Heights Insurance customer, you likely qualify to renew online as long as you meet the two criteria below:
- You own a vehicle under your legal name.
- You have an active insurance policy expiring on or after May 1st.
If you have outstanding tickets or debts you may not be eligible. If you do not qualify to renew online for any reason, please contact us for support.
How Do You Renew Your ICBC Coverage Online?
Renewal through the online ICBC portal is quick and convenient. To complete the renewal, follow the steps below.
- Visit the ICBC Renewals Website.
- Login using your BC Services Cap App credentials or Verified.Me login.
- Select and confirm your policy and contact details.
- Determine your Broker of Choice - Select Fraser Heights Insurance as this allows us to review the renewal request.
If you are an existing customer, you will likely see Fraser Heights Insurance as a Broker of Choice option based on your insurance history. If you do not, there is a "Find Another Broker" option, which can be used to find our office.
- Verify all the information and submit the online renewal.
Once you have completed these steps, we can review and approve your online renewal request. With the new online portal, insurance renewals can be completed on your own schedule.
If you have any questions regarding the new online renewal process, or you need a hand filling out the information, contact us. Our team is happy to assist with any concerns you may have.